The secret to success is having really low standards.
Joke. Kind of. What I really mean is making sure your goals are achievable, not pie-in-the-sky. Don’t worry, I’m not going to go all S.M.A.R.T. goal-y on you. I’m just going to share mine for 2015. And since I know what a difference it makes in motivation to SHARE your goals, I invite you to do just that…as soon as I’ve shared mine.
By the end of 2015, I will have…
- finished the first draft of Altitude (Book Three of the Flying Burgowski trilogy) and be actively re-revising the first half
- ridden my bike in to work at least as often, if not more often, than I’ve driven
- invited at least three people I would like to know better for a walk or a cup of tea
- developed a fitness regimen that includes daily strength and stretching exercises
- either fixed my Stairmaster machine or gotten rid of it 🙂
Your turn. What are some of yours?